Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer of Love tour 2012


Hold your breathe girls cause you will be graced with the presence of the cuties from Allstar Weekend, Honor Society, NameSake, and Rocky Loves Emily (below) on the Summer of Love tour 2012!  With the exception of NameSake, I've seen all the bands perform live at least once, and fans are in for a real treat!  They won't be able to stop dancing and cheering and well, screaming.  I honestly couldn't have pictured a better group of cute and musically talented guys for this tour - it's almost too much of a coincidence.


The tour kicks off in mid-July and in Texas!  Unfortunately, I'll be in Las Vegas, so I won't be able to see these guys at all!  But if you're in the Austin, Houston, or Dallas area July 17th, 18th, and 19th (respectively), you should definitely go out for a night of fun.  They won't disappoint.


FUN FACT for all you fans of The After Party, they'll be playing the Texas tour dates, so even more cute boys to see!  My head is about to explode with the amount of cute boys and bromances adding to this equation!  DEFINITELY go to these shows if you're in the area cause you don't wanna miss out!

Send my boys my love!  Rawk on guys!

[[EDIT]] So I just saw that the boys from Hollywood Ending will also be playing at the Texas tour dates!  More boys, more cute, more music, more fun!  This just means that you Texas folk better get your asses to these shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment